PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP21
1. I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that there are inherent risks and dangers associated with mountain biking and racing in wilderness areas and that these risks and dangers can cause personal injury or death.
I understand that participating in the event involves going through bush tracks, and trails, some of which are rugged, and on public roads, and that I am aware of the hazards involved. These hazards include but are not limited to, trail surfaces such as gravel, mud, and grass; obstacles on trails such as rocks, fallen trees, vegetation, animals, puddles and washouts; obstacles on the sides of trails such as trees, rocks, and embankments; steep downhill gradients; river and creek crossings; bridges in poor condition; snake bite; collision with competitors, spectators, or marshals; vehicle traffic; condition of competitors equipment; adverse weather conditions; hypothermia or heat exhaustion. I accept that the placement of signs to warn of serious hazards is discretionary, and on the judgement of organizers which may vary from my own, and that not all hazards will be marked.
2. I agree to fully assume the risks and dangers of volunteering at the event regardless of their nature.
3. In my judgment, I have sufficient competence and experience to participate safely in the event. I warrant that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for working in this event, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
4. a) In consideration that I have been accepted to volunteer, I release and discharge Himalayan Adventure Sports & Tourism Promotion Association (HASTPA); its administrators, managers, employees, representatives and volunteers; the land owners, managers, or custodians of the land over which the event is run; all sponsors, community organisations, as well as any other corporation or person directly or indirectly involved in this event from any claims or right of action in relation to any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused including a claim caused by the negligence of those persons that I might sustain before, during, or after this event.
4. b) I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the persons or entities mentioned in paragraph 4(a) above from any and all liabilities, claims or actions (including negligence) whatever or however caused that they may incur arising as a result of, or in connection with, directly or indirectly, my volunteering at or travelling to-or-from event.
4. c) This release and indemnity binds my successors, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
5. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed necessary in the event of injury, accident, or illness during the event, and agree to pay the costs of any such treatment if so required.
6. I understand that Himalayan Adventure Sports & Tourism promotion Association (HASTPA) and all parties involved with the event will not accept any liability to the extent permitted by law for loss or damage of any property or goods as a result of officiation in the tent.
7. I understand that during the event or related activities I may be photographed or filmed. I agree to allow my photograph, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by Himalayan Adventure Sports & Tourism Promotion Association (HASTPA), the sponsors and or assigns.
8. I agree to abide by the event rules and understand that my entry may be voided if in the opinion of the organisers, I break any of the rules, or through my actions or behaviour, we bring the event into disrepute. I further understand that the organisers reserve the right to reject any entry without having any justification for their actions.
+ I have read this document and understand its contents.
+ By clicking on submit button, I accept all the ‘Terms & Conditions’ listed above & abide by regulations followed during the event.
+ I hereby certify that I will be Eighteen (18) years of age or older before or on April 10, 2016.